There are more ways than most people think to wear a wig from holding spray, glue, tape, and glueless with just an elastic band. There is a way for everyone, so try different ways and in no time you’ll have your go-to way of laying your wigs. One of the easiest is a glueless install, here's how to do the install:
1. Braid down hair into cornrows and secure hair out of the way with a wig cap being sure no hair is left out.
2. Remove excess oils from your hairline with a gentle cleanser. Like Micellar cleansing water or rubbing alcohol.
3. Time to test fit your wig on your head, line the wig up to your natural hairline about an inch over your hairline. Be sure you tighten your elastic band in the back so that the wig fits snuggly but not too tight on your head.
4. When you are satisfied with the fit, get ready to trim the excess lace off the wig. Pull hair away from the hairline with clips and begin trimming lace.
5. If you want baby hairs to be sure to cut strands of shorter hair along the hairline and get to laying those edges.
6. Use your lace band or a scarf over the edge of your lace to mold it into place.
7. Style wig as desired