HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED?
A full sew-in weave with Virgin Remy human hair, would need approximately 8 to 10 ounces of hair. We recommend buying 2 packs of hair for lengths 14” to 18”. We recommend 3 packs for lengths 20″or longer. Each bundles weighs 3. 5 ounces. Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by total weight the rule is: “The longer the hair, the shorter the weft.”
CAN I COLOR THIS HAIR?
This is 100% virgin human hair that has not been processed is not processed in anyway. You can color the hair, however once Virgin Remy hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our clients generally use the hair for 6 to 12 months.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL TEXTURES:
- Shampoo at least once a week
- Use a shampoo no higher than pH7
- Do NOT massage
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up you scalp
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let air dry
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
- For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
- Dampen hair with a water bottle
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls
- Let air dry
- Style as desired
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER?
At Snob Hair we are committed to providing you the best experience possible. We will try to accommodate any reasonable request prior to the order shipping. Please send all order requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.